If you are having problems logging into the admin of your website, the fastest way to get help is by submitting a ticket to our support team here.
Here are a couple of things you can try.
- Type in your website URL followed by “wp-admin”. example: www.mywebsite.com/wp-admin
- Sometimes you might have a custom login URL. That could be anything, however it is most likely only a couple of options, “loginwp”, “login”. example: www.mywebsite.com/loginwp ; example: www.mywebsite.com/login
I know the Login URL, can’t remember Username or password
- If you know the URL of your login page but you are unable to login, try using your company email address as your username.
- If you forgot your password, try resetting your password via the login form.
I am locked out of my website
- Sometimes your website will lockout a user after too many attempts. If this is the case please contact us so we can release the locked out user.
If you still need assistance, log into your customer support portal and submit a ticket.